Okay so I know its coming a bit late, but for the past few days I have been reading blogs and filtering the ones I needed to nominate for this award.
I have made an attempt to list the bloggers whose followers list is pretty average so that you guys will go and read their posts and start following them!! Show your love people!
Firstly thank you Jeni for my first award! You are a beautiful soul always encouraging and motivating me to write.Blessed to have you as my wordpress reader.
Her blogs FIRST LOVE and THE LOVE THAT NEVER HAPPENED are my personal favourites.
1.You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
2.link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
(I skipped this as I wanted this to be a surprise.I’ll inform them in two days if they fail to read)
3.Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
4.share 7 facts about yourself.
Seven facts about me:
- I believe in fairytales and happy forevers..
- I am in love with Norwegian Wood by Murukami.(the book)
- I have a thing for beaches and calm nights.
- I want to be in London to celebrate Christmas, atleast once.
- I prefer Bollywood music.
- I love the traditional boats(known as Shikara) found in the Dal Lake,Kashmir.
- I find myself beautiful when I am dancing.
My Nominations are:
- The Silent warrior: She uses minimal words to write poetry, her mind speaking for all the time. https://thesilentwarrior1.wordpress.com/
- Haiku tree: His haikus on clouds and moon tells a lovestory of their own. https://haikutree.wordpress.com/
- MW The Mermaid: fantasizes Life, my favourites are stories on You and I. https://mwthemermaid.com/
- Talulateabag: Dark and mysterious writings, a genre I adore. https://talulateabag.wordpress.com/
- Hridyaa: She writes prose and poetry, clear and crisp in a soothing way. https://hridyaaa.wordpress.com/
- this blog got no chill: In love with the Poetry-mas series, they’re beautiful. https://thisbloggotnochill.wordpress.com/
- Moniquebach: Her writing i so peaceful, makes you want to fall in love. https://moniquebach.com/
- Insideoflove: Disturbing yet impactful blog posts. https://insideoflove.wordpress.com/
- Thrillingfantasy: beautiful pieces on daily routine stuff. https://thrillingfantasy.wordpress.com/
- Daffniblog: Her writings are unapologetically sensous and honest. https://daffniblog.wordpress.com/
- Opionatedhead: She romanticisez every piece of work she writes. http://opinionatedhead.com/
- thedreamscapes: There’s an old world charm in the writings. https://thedreamscapes.wordpress.com/
- wardclever: Inspiring and full of hope, is all I can say! https://wardclever.wordpress.com/
- Liveyourdreams24/7: her stories come straight from her heart. https://liveyourdreams247.wordpress.com/
- untamed: the poems on heartbreaks are beautifully written. https://shakeann.wordpress.com/